Monday, October 6, 2008

Where did Summer go?


The days are getting shorter and summer is over :(

This summer zipped by so fast it's ridiculous! Good lord. October? Already? Really????? I can't believe how fast it all went. It seems like if I blink twice it'll be 2009!

A lot of stuff coming up soon!

Oct 17th-- LASIK! I'm super excited and a little nervous. I have to wear glasses (eek!) for the week prior to the surgery. I don't even know if I still have glasses LOL. I've always been a contact person since I needed them. And then after I can't wear eye make up or work out for a week. And then, life as normal. I am SO excited to not have to deal with eye allergies and things getting in my contacts and not being able to see shit when I wake up! w00t!

Nov 8th-- My cousin's super fast wedding. She decided she was having it Nov 8th only 6 weeks before the actual date. Insanity! I'm a bridesmaid (oh joy) so I have to shell out a shitload of $$ on a bunch of crapola, but at least the dresses we're wearing are actually cute. AMAZING right? And I'm SUPER looking forward to seeing my big ole crazy italiana family for a few days. So YAY for that.


I'm waiting on pictures from like 5 (what I thought were) really really good shoots. I can't WAIT to get the pix back. I'm foaming at the mouth with anticipation. And hopefully I'll have some really great shoots set up for the end of the year.

No comments: