Monday, October 13, 2008

LASIK

My surgery is this Friday! I'm so damn excited!!!!! And...a little nervous =D I have to wear glasses the week leading up to the surgery, no contacts allowed. And of course, I totally forgot that I didn't actually HAVE any glasses with my current prescription since I am STRICTLY a contact lens wearer I thought I could just tough it out with my ancient frames from when I was 16 and first found out I needed glasses/contacts.

Turned out, that was a very, very bad idea. The old glasses were making my eyes water, I couldn't see for crap, and, uh, they were also really, really ugly. LOL. So I took my ass to Lenscrafters and got a new pair that I can actually see out of. Thank you Lenscrafters for your "ready in an hour" guarantee.

I am SO not used to glasses at all. They start hurting behind my ears after about an hour or so. I hate how if you look up, its blurry. You look down, it's blurry. You look to the sides, it's blurry. And I'm constantly aware that there is SOMETHING ON MY FACE! *gasp* LOL. At my shoots this weekend I had to take them off to have hair and make up done, and I am so damn blind without them. Especially at Will & Ransom's, they were showing me pictures and shit and I had to be ALL UP IN THE COMPUTER SCREEN to see anything. They were talking about how fly Brenna's make up was and I was like, homegirl, do you mind if I get all up in your face for a minute so I can actually see it? LOL. Driving me NUTS! But it'll make being able to see after LASIK that much more awesome.

The funny thing is, I've been getting madd compliments all weekend on the glasses. At my shoots, at my cousin's bridal shower yesterday, at the grocery store. "Your glasses are SO CUTE!!!!!!!!" LOL. Well, at least they're pathetic week of life is being well appreciated by strangers.

=D

4 More Days!!!!!!

No comments: