Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Very Random Weekend


This weekend was hilarious. It was my homegirl from high school's bday, so, since our lives revolve around EATING, we made dinner reservations =D. We decided to try somewhere new to spice it up, so we went to this place called the Whisn'n'Ladle that's supposed to be cute and trendy and "green" but with yummy food....Yes. Interesting combo. They had some funky stuff on the menu, like "poor man's caviar" which is bone marrow that comes served inside the bone and with toast. I passed on that. LOL. But everything that I DID try was super yummy. We were dressed up all super cute. Yup. If IIIIIIII had a dress on, then you KNOW everyone else looked cute, since I wear dresses about 4-5 times a year (not counting photoshoots).

So we're there, laughing up a storm, being loud and rambunctious and having a good ole' time, and all the waitstaff is being super friendly and chopping it up with us. And the way the restaurant is set up, there's only a glass wall separating the seating area from the kitchen so you can see into the kitchen. And so I'm noticing the one chef is kinda cute. And my sister is newly single and could use some dater-types, so I ask the girls if they think the chef is cute. So they all agree, very cute. So then one of the waiters sees us checkin' out the Chef and makes a comment. I tell him we're trying to hook someone up. He asks if she's as cute as the rest of us, and I say it's my big sister, which seemed to make him happy. LOL. And then my best friend says to him in a super serious voice with the best expression EVER on her face......"does the chef like........(dramatic pause) BOOTY?" Cuz my sister has a big ole butt. So our waiter friend says, okay, let's pretend you ladies and me are old friends. Give me your names, act like we're super chummy, and I'll take you back before you leave to introduce you to the chef. So we finish our dinner, he gets a refresher on our names, and takes us back there. I get the chefs # for my sister, find out hes free Tuesday/Wednesday nights, and we leave =D Hilarity. Turns out she happened to meet a French Chef earlier that day when she was getting her nails done. Apparently, chefs are everywhere LOL.


So after dinner we headed to get frozen yogurt at Yogurt World. There was a DJ there spinning, and tell me why he was better than like 90% of the DJ's at clubs? Hilarity. Then we went to take Japanese Sticker Pictures. So fucking hilarious. If they were bigger I'd scan them cuz oh man, they're awesome. And then we did Kareoke. Oh boy. Do we know how to party or what?

<<<<<<<<<<
GOOD times baby. Good times.

No comments: