Monday, September 15, 2008

W00t


This weekend was friggin awesome. I had not one, but TWO fantasticly fun shoots--- With Brian Kucera and Trish (Trashy T Modelography). Shoots like that are the reason I started modeling in the first place. There's something so special about working with a person who is creative, talented, AND fun as hell. I love it when you just vibe. I can't wait to see the pics!!!!!!!

And then the first home game of the season for USC against Ohio state. That game was so damn fun (for Trojan fans that is). My mom is an Ohio State alumnus, so is my Uncle, so there was all kinds of playful banter leading up to the game. =D Goooood times. Our seats are up higher but over one section from last year. I was worried that they'd suck, but they actually turned out to be pretty good. And half of the same people from last year are sitting near us again... We were like HEYYYYYY, we remember you!!!

College football games always make me super nostalgic for college because football was such a quintessential part of my college experience. I so wish I could go back and do 4 years of undergrad again. Except this time I would be a totally irresponsible student. I wouldn't work. I wouldn't intern. I would just have fun and do what "most" college kids do: party. LOL.

No comments: