Friday, August 29, 2008

My Dog Got Skunked


Right in the face. Poor puppy. He was foaming and frothing at the mouth and he kept shaking his head like that would get rid of the horrible stench. We had to pick up this "skunk off" stuff from the vet, but it didn't really do the trick. One of my mom's friends said that baking powder and vinegar works, so we tried that and it seemed to help a lot.

Which lead me to have a discussion with my boyfriend about skunks, and he says he has NEVER seen or smelled a skunk ever. His excuse is he's an LA boy, born and raised. I call shenanigans on that. There is roadkill skunk everywhere, and it smells. So we had this argument, and now, we're seeing roadkill skunk all over the place. Which means I win =D

Our random arguments are so silly but so hilarious. This weekend we were arguing about the "I'm A Little Teapot" song. NO idea how it even came up. I mean really, what grown ass people in their 20's talk about that song???? :)

But yes. I said the lyrics go like this:
I'm a little teapot, short and stout
Here is my handle, here is my spout
When I get all steamed up then I shout
JUST tip, me over and pour me out!

He said there's no just. So we decided how we would settle the argument. Look it up on Wikipedia, and then the first google site that comes up. If they say different things, then go to the next google site that comes up and 2/3 wins. I won that one too =D

No comments: