Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Hot Yoga


is fucking hot. I know I know, but really. Its 106+ degrees in the room. My sister has been doing it for months now and LOVES it, so she finally convinced me to go with her. I hate the heat. I mean DESPISE the heat. So part of me really didn't think I would survive. But I did! I didn't even have to leave the room or go to child's pose because I needed a break or anything. w00t for me =D

I can see myself MAYBE doing it once a week or so, but not 4-5 times a week like her. Nuh uh. I'd have to buy an entire new work out wardrobe and do a shitload of laundry cuz you are DRENCHED by the end of it. DRENCHED.

The smell of funk is subtle but noticeable when you first enter the room. It bugged me for about the first 10 minutes and then seemed to get less noticeable, probably cuz my ass got more funky. :P It's relaxing and probably really good for you so yeah.... Oh well. I did it. Yay for me.

No comments: