Thursday, September 24, 2009

Wow....I've neglected my blog for an entire year




So my last blog entry said how 2008 is almost over, and now, whattayaknow, 2009 is almost over.

I can't believe how fast it went. I read somewhere that life is like a roll of toilet paper. The closer you get to the end, the faster it goes :P

Let's see if I can update everyone.

I starred in an indie feature that filmed in San Diego in May and June. All guys on the set except for me. Interesting experience. I think I heard enough boom/penis jokes to last me a lifetime.

I filmed my first national commercial. Which of course, in truly embarrassing fashion, is for an on-line dating company. It's cheesy but not sleezy and shit, it's national so I'm excited. Links to follow so you can all laugh at me =D It's only fair.

I finally got new acting headshots. I'm hoping they'll catch some eyes and get me some work. Every little thing counts right? Pics to come I promise.

Hair is still dark brown, laser-beamed eyes are still working fine. So no more major changes this year.

Okay, I have to run, literally, my dog is howling at me that it's time for his run. But I'll be back later today. I swear it :P

No comments: