Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Totally Random


Why is it that when you get to the end of the tube of toothpaste that LITTLE TINY bit thats left seems to last longer than the entire rest of the tube? Really? What's up with that?

Okay so my hair is driving me crazy lately. I'm planning on dying it dark brown in the fall (after my "fun in the sun" days). I'm thinking of straightening it too, especially since my curls have been lacking luster lately. I don't know........ I don't want to totally fry my hair because it's super shiny and healthy at least.... Time will tell.

I'm ridiculously antsy lately. I can't stand it. I just want SOMETHING to happen. ANYTHING. (anything GOOD that is). Blargh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel like I'm so confused and frustrated and don't know what move to make next that I'm just completely paralyzed and not moving at all. I can't stand that! I'm meant to move. move. move. Standing still is not my thing.

No comments: