Monday, July 28, 2008

Lasik!!!!!!!!


So I had my consultation for Lasik last week and it turns out I'm an "excellent and ideal candidate" for the surgery. Woo fucking hoo. I'm moderately near sighted, which is the perfect type of fucked up vision to have awesome results with lasik, and I have healthy/uber thick corneas. Whatever that means =D

So yes.... Now I just have to figure out when I can schedule the surgery, and then woohoo! I am so damn excited at the prospect of never having to put contacts in again. Never having a piece break off and get stuck in my eyeball. Never forgetting to take them out before I go to bed and waking up with my eyes all crusty. Being able to swim/ wake board/ do water related activities without either being blind or losing my contacts or having my eyes stick together because of them.

Woo

Fucking

Hoo.

No comments: